Nissan Motor Co. is reviving Datsun models in emerging markets, where the biggest growth is expected for affordable stylish vehicles, and has no plans to bring the brand back in developed markets, Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said Wednesday.
The new iPad has a display with a 2,048-by-1,536-pixel resolution. The previous two generations had a resolution of 1,024-by-768. This gives this 9.7-inch screen more pixels than the HDTVs that sit in many living rooms. The result is certifiably jaw-dropping.
I watched The Real Americans last weekend, really enjoyed it, and appreciated Dan Hoyle’s ability to emulate the different characters he met on his 3-month road trip. I recommend seeing it if you can get tickets before the show closes on 4/14! “Portrayed with humor, sympathy, confusion, angst, and song, this vivid performance challenges the audience to move beyond their bafflement and engage with the future of a politically polarized America.”
As spring progresses in Mars’ northern hemisphere, increased solar energy heats the surface and creates rising columns of warm air. These columns pick up the fine Martian soil and carry it along with the prevailing wind, leaving bright or dark trails in their wakes depending on the underlying material.
Another solar storm is blasting the Earth. Here’s what’s going on with today’s storm and what you need to know about the potential for future storms. Read this blog post by Martin LaMonica on Cutting Edge.
- Wake up early.
- Avoid distractions.
- Work three to five hours a day and then enjoy the rest of the day.
- Be as [much of] a perfectionist as you can, knowing that imperfection will still rule.
- Have the confidence to be magical and stretch the boundaries of your medium.
- Combine the tools of the medium itself with the message you want to convey.
- Don’t get stuck in the same rut – move forward, experiment, but with the confidence built up over experience.